Yes you heard us right - there are no fees for selling items through our classifieds ads website, and there are no catches. It's just free!
Individuals and businesses can list items like used outboard motors. Michigan is full of people looking for water-sport related equipment as well as a huge number of other items for sports, pets, households, computers, etc. This is a great place to list all your used or new items, whether you are located in the northern part of the state such as Rapid River, Newberry or Bruce Crossing or if you are the southern part of the state such as Flint, Detroit, Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo.
It's easy! Follow these simple steps:
1. Create an account by registering. You'll need to input your name, email address and a password.
2. Click on the button called 'Publish your ad for free'. This can be found at the top and the very bottom of most pages.
3. Select your category and enter the title, description and price of your item. Choose the wording carefully so buyers can easily find your ad and understand what you are selling. If selling an items such as an outboard motor, list the details of the make and model as well as the size and condition. The more details the better so buyers don't have to bother you unnecessarily.
4. Upload photos of your item if you like. Uploading photos are also free!
5. Now confirm your state as Michigan, and choose your city. This will help buyers know if they are near you. The 'City Area' field is where you can write if you are in the north, south, east or west part of the city. Your address is optional.
6. Click 'Publish' and your ad. That's it!